Jobs at Environment America Staff
Ms. Sullivan is Environment America’s Recruitment Director. She received a B.A. in Cultural Anthropology from the University of New Orleans in 2002. Before taking on her current role, she launched and ran Environment Minnesota, one of Environment America’s state affiliates. As the Advocate with Environment Minnesota, she led the group’s efforts to bring clean cars to Minnesota, protect the state’s waterways, parks and wildlife habitat, and defeat a proposed expansion of nuclear power in the state. Ms. Sullivan has also run citizen outreach campaign offices on behalf of Environment America and other progressive groups in Louisiana, California, and Minnesota.
- After your fellowship:
- Clean Energy Advocate and Former Fellow, Courtney Abrams
- Clean Water Advocate and Former Fellow, Shelley Vinyard
- Environment Ohio Advocate and Former Fellow, Julian Boggs
- Executive Director, Margie Alt
- Washington D.C. Office Director, Anna Aurilio
- What's it like to be a fellow?