We see solutions within reach
Do you see things our way? Join us in the fight to protect the environment.
If you're looking to make a meaningful, long-lasting impact on the environmental challenges we're facing today, apply for an Environment America Fellowship.
If you want to spend the semester learning how to make a real impact on the decisions that affect the energy we use, the air we breathe, the water we drink and the places we love, apply for an internship with Environment America. Each semester, we train students like you to analyze environmental problems, advocate for smart solutions, and build public support. And you’ll work one-on-one with one of our advocates and organizers, providing a unique, mentored experience.
- After your fellowship:
- Clean Energy Advocate and Former Fellow, Courtney Abrams
- Clean Water Advocate and Former Fellow, Shelley Vinyard
- Environment Ohio Advocate and Former Fellow, Julian Boggs
- Executive Director, Margie Alt
- Washington D.C. Office Director, Anna Aurilio
- What's it like to be a fellow?